Are you a detail-oriented, organized, and passionate individual? We are seeking you to join our team as a Payroll Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the Payroll (payslips and Statement of Emoluments) for the clients in a timely manner
- Register companies and self-employed to Social Insurance Online Contributions Payments System
- Register and terminate employees via Ergani
- Prepare and make the electronic monthly contribution payments on behalf of clients
- Prepare and make the monthly payments for PAYE, Gesy on Rent, Defense Tax, etc. for all clients
- Prepare the IR63 forms annually for all payroll clients
- Communicate with payroll clients in a professional and polite manner in order to ensure all deadlines are met
- Obtain various documents from SID as requested by clients
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the Payroll Department Manager
- At least 6 months experience in the above responsibilities
- Candidate must be very organized, detail oriented and have the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Qualification in secretarial studies, administration, accounting or any other related field will be considered as an advantage
- Greek and English Language mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Team-player with a friendly and polite personality
• Competitive compensation.
• Growth opportunities.
• Supportive, collaborative environment.
• Comprehensive health coverage.
If you believe that you meet the requirements and possess the necessary capabilities for this position, share your cv with us at firstname.lastname@example.org