Cypriot tax legislation includes several tax incentives for individuals who seek to relocate and become Cyprus tax residents.
The non-domiciled provisions, exempt high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs from Cyprus taxes on any dividends and passive interest earned from any source. At the same time, the absence of capital gains tax on the disposal of shares and the absence of wealth and inheritance tax make Cyprus a very promising alternative for people looking for a tax friendly home.
Moreover, in order for companies to enhance their corporate presence in Cyprus, the law includes several provisions facilitating the relocation of employees, a notable example the exemption of 50% of the income for any executive earning more than €100.000 per annum.
Cyprus’ oﬀers a wonderful living experience combining a stress-free and relaxed way of life in a safe environment with a contemporary character, ideal for people who seek balance between work and pleasure.
- The safest country in the World for countries with less than 5 million population (ValuePenguin.com, 2015)
- Multicultural environment, over 20% of the population in Cyprus are non-Cypriots (Population Census, 2011)
- Clean waters with the highest number of Blue Flag beaches per capita in the world (EU Blue Flag ranking, 2015)
- The 5th best relocation destination worldwide (Knight Frank Global Lifestyle Review, 2013) ▪
- Limassol, the second biggest city has been ranked 4th best retirement destination globally (Knight Frank Global Lifestyle Review, 2016)