Non European Permit
Non European Permit (Pink Slip) is a special temporary permit which allows Non-European Union passport holders to extend their stay in Cyprus for more than 3 months without employment rights. Under this permit, a person is allowed to live in Cyprus on a temporary basis and also bring his close family members to live with him.
- Third-country nationals, who are married to Cypriot citizens and their children (under 18 years) from previous marriages.
- Third-country nationals who apply to reside in Cyprus without employment and proof of income from abroad sufficient to live on the island.
- Third-country nationals, who apply for an extension of stay, planning to marry a citizen of Cyprus or the EU.
- The Applicant will firstly need to show that he has adequate income from abroad to cover his living expenses whilst residing in Cyprus without the need to find employment.
- The Applicant will need to prove that he has adequate accommodation. It is possible for non-EU Nationals to either rent or own property in Cyprus.
- The Applicant cannot stay out of Cyprus for more than three months continuously as the permit would be cancelled automatically.
- There is no right to work in Cyprus.
- Pink Slip is granted only to non-EU Nationals who wish to extend their stay in Cyprus.
- Pink Slip is valid for one year and same can be renewed annually.
- MVIS3 Application form duly completed (one for each family member).
- Rental agreement or sale agreement of a house/apartment.
- Bank statement and proof of transfer from abroad in a bank account in Cyprus.
- Bank guarantee issued by a bank or cooperative institution in Cyprus.
- Medical Insurance.
- Proof of stable or adequate income deriving from abroad.
- Copy of Passport.
- Marriage certificate duly certified and translated (if applicable).
- Children birth certificate duly certified and translated (if applicable).
The NON EUROPEAN PERMIT (Pink Slip) is valid for 1 year and can be renewed on an annual basis.