Non European Permit

Non European Permit (Pink Slip) is a special temporary permit which allows Non-European Union passport holders to extend their stay in Cyprus for more than 3 months without employment rights.  Under this permit, a person is allowed to live in Cyprus on a temporary basis and also bring his close family members to live with him.  

The following categories of foreigners can receive a NON EUROPEAN PERMIT ( Pink Slip):
  1. Third-country nationals, who are married to Cypriot citizens and their children (under 18 years) from previous marriages.
  2. Third-country nationals who apply to reside in Cyprus without employment and proof of income from abroad sufficient to live on the island.
  3. Third-country nationals, who apply for an extension of stay, planning to marry a citizen of Cyprus or the EU.
  1. The Applicant will firstly need to show that he has adequate income from abroad to cover his living expenses whilst residing in Cyprus without the need to find employment. 
  2. The Applicant will need to prove that he has adequate accommodation. It is possible for non-EU Nationals to either rent or own property in Cyprus.
  • The Applicant cannot stay out of Cyprus for more than three months continuously as the permit would be cancelled automatically. 
  • There is no right to work in Cyprus.
  • Pink Slip is granted only to non-EU Nationals who wish to extend their stay in Cyprus.
  • Pink Slip is valid for one year and same can be renewed annually.
  1. MVIS3 Application form duly completed (one for each family member).
  2. Rental agreement or sale agreement of a house/apartment.
  3. Bank statement and proof of transfer from abroad in a bank account in Cyprus.
  4. Bank guarantee issued by a bank or cooperative institution in Cyprus.
  5. Medical Insurance.
  6. Proof of stable or adequate income deriving from abroad.
  7. Copy of Passport.
  8. Marriage certificate duly certified and translated (if applicable).
  9. Children birth certificate duly certified and translated (if applicable).

The NON EUROPEAN PERMIT (Pink Slip) is valid for 1 year and can be renewed on an annual basis.  

Contact Us